- Anitha Juliette et al. (2022), Detection of sickle cell anemia using SVM, classifier, 12th National Conference on Recent Advancements in Biomedical Engineering, AIP Conference Proceedings 2405, 020006 (2022); https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0074138
- Suman Maria Tony, Sasikumar, S. (2022). Generative Adversarial Network for Music Generation. In: Satyanarayana, C., Samanta, D., Gao, XZ., Kapoor, R.K. (eds) High Performance Computing and Networking. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 853. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-9885-9_9 (March 2022)
- Balaji Srinivasan et al. (2022). Automated Early Prediction of Anomalies Due to Diabetes Using Fundus Images. In D. Jeya Mala (Ed.), Integrating AI in IoT Analytics on the Cloud for Healthcare Applications (pp. 176-200). IGI Global. https://doi.org/10.4018/978-1-7998-9132-1.ch011
- Balaji S et. al. (2021). Modeling of Diabetic Retinopathy Grading Using Deep Learning. In Simulation and Analysis of Mathematical Methods in Real-Time Engineering Applications (eds T.A. Kumar, E.G. Julie, Y.H. Robinson and S.M. Jaisakthi). https://doi.org/10.1002/9781119785521.ch10 (Sept. 2021)
- Kunaraj et al. Skin Lesion Characterization with Ensembles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning Models, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, Springer, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-1476-7_25 (July. 2021)
- Suman Maria tony et. Al. (2022) Music Generation Using Supervised Learning and LSTM. In: Bansal R.C., Agarwal A., Jadoun V.K. (eds) Advances in Energy Technology. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 766. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-1476-7_43 (July 2021)
- Kunaraj et al. Automated Fabric Defect Detection and Classification: A Deep Learning Approach’. Textile & Leather Review. 2021; 4:315-335 (Dec 2021)
- Kunaraj et al, “Performance Analysis of Full Adder Circuit using Conventional and Hybrid Techniques,” 2021 IEEE Madras Section Conference (MASCON), 2021, pp. 1-7, doi: 10.1109/MASCON51689.2021.9563407. (Oct 2021)
- Robert Rajkumar et al. “Impact of Lean service, Workplace environment and Social Practices on the Operational performance of India Post Service Industry” to Annals of Operations Research (May 2021)
- Kunaraj K et al. “Approximate Multipliers using Bio-Inspired Algorithm” J. Electr. Eng. Technol. (Feb. 2020)
- Vidhya et al. “Transformer breather thermal image decomposition for fault diagnosis,” 2021 7th International Conference on Electrical Energy Systems (ICEES), pp. 448-453, IEEE (Feb 2021)
- Kunaraj, K. et al. “Improving Impulse Noise Classification Using Ensemble Learning Methods.” Progress in Advanced Computing and Intelligent Engineering, Springer. Progress in Advanced Computing and Intelligent Engineering. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 1299. Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-33-4299-6_16 (Jan 2021)
- Kunaraj et al, “Performance Analysis of 8-Point Approximate DCT Architecture Using Conventional and Hybrid Adders,” 2020 IEEE International Symposium on Smart Electronic Systems, pp. 246-249, (May 2021)
- F P Mahimai Don Bosco et al 2021 J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 1964 062014, A Survey of Low-Latency IOT System Using FPGA Accelerator , IOP conference series: Material science and Engineering (ISSN 1757-899X) (2021)
- Robert Rajkumar S. (2020) Application of Multi-criteria Decision-Making Method for the Evaluation of Tamilnadu Private Bus Companies. In: Pant M., Kumar Sharma T., Arya R., Sahana B., Zolfagharinia H. (eds) Soft Computing: Theories and Applications. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 1154. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-4032-5_21 (June 2020)
- Kunaraj et al. “Sleep Quality Assessment Using Ensembles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning Models.” In Advancing the Investigation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders Using AI, 204-213. Hershey, PA: IGI Global (June 2021)
- Sivakumar, Sharmila Devi, Vaishnavi Seenuvasan, B. Gunasri, and Balaji Srinivasan. “Automated Early Prediction of Anomalies Due to Diabetes Using Fundus Images.” In Integrating AI in IoT Analytics on the Cloud for Healthcare Applications, pp. 176-200. IGI Global, 2022.
- Sandhya NC, Sashikumar NM, Priyanka M, Wenisch SM, Kumarasamy K. Automated Fabric Defect Detection and Classification: A Deep Learning Approach. Textile & Leather Review. 2021; 4:315-335. https://doi.org/10.31881/TLR.2021.24
- Bosco, F. P. M. D., Chitra, E., & Ebenezer, S. R. (2021). A Survey of Low-Latency IoT Systems Using the FPGA Accelerator. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1964(6), 062014. https://doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/1964/6/062014
- Narmadha V., Bharath Raam R. (2021) Face Mask Detection Using VGG-16 Net for Low Computation Power Devices. In: Gao XZ., Kumar R., Srivastava S., Soni B.P. (eds) Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Engineering. Algorithms for Intelligent Systems. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-33-4604-8_29
- Abhila D., Priyankaa B., Aishwariya A., Nihal Mathew S., Suriya Kumar S., Kumarasamy K. (2022) Skin Lesion Characterization with Ensembles of Machine Learning and Deep Learning Models. In: Bansal R.C., Agarwal A., Jadoun V.K. (eds) Advances in Energy Technology. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 766. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-1476-7_25
- Dilkhush Mihirsen, J. T. Joseph and B. Renisha, “Time Series Analysis for Supply Chain Planning in Restaurants,” 2020 5th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Security (ICCCS), 2020, pp. 1-5, IEEE
- Senthil Kumar, G., Jim Staffad, J., & Vishal, M. (2019). Internet of things based energy supervision and control for household appliances. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, 9(1), 7531–7536. https://doi.org/10.35940/ijeat.A1465.109119
- Subhiksha M, Sharmila G, Praveen Kumar G, students of 2016-2020 batch presented a paper titled “Smart Chemical Detector for intact Mango using Near Infrared Spectroscopy” in the International conference ICCS (2018-19), Loyola College, Chennai, on 16th & 17th November 2018.
- Design of Electrical case for a wheeled robot, PALS, NEX-Gen 3D Ltd, won cash Prize
- Design of Electrical case for hand sanitizer, PALS, NEX-Gen 3D Ltd, won cash Prize
- Electrical Case – Automatic Sanitizer, PALS, NEX-Gen 3D Ltd, won cash Prize
- Electrical Case – Miraki PALS, NEX-Gen 3D Ltd, won cash Prize
- Ridget (Positive Poisons ratio), Toycathon , Second Place
- Smart Environment Monitor – Dababy, Technoteen, 3rd Place
- 3D metaverse game built, Polygon Hackathon, Won USD 3500
- faber web3 hackathon, Won EUR 714
- Aut Life ,SEEDBRAINS- a research project competition, Third prize (Rs. 20,000) and Selected for Incubation
- Third Eye, SEEDBRAINS- a research project competition First prize (Rs. 50,000) and Selected for Incubation
- Soil monitoring bot, FPGA contest, Intel and terasic, qualified for Semi finals
- Evaluation of Wireless Communication between ECU Nodes in a Vehicle using UWB in TECHGIUM
- BATTLE VETERANS TACTILE MUSIC PLAYER, Toycathon by GoI, Selected for Grand Finale
- Soil monitoring bot, FPGA contest, Intel and terasic, Qualified to Semi finals
- Blood Bridge, SAP Semicolon (Hackathon), Cleared the first round
- Hospital bed booking App, SAP Semicolon (Hackathon), Selected for final round
- Blockchain texting Application, MIT efocus, Secured second place in hackathon
- “Third Eye” – Yogarajan, Abhishek Mervin, Mahizan, Tarun Sekar mentored by Mr. Mahimai Don Bosco AP/ECE won the First prize in SEEDBRAINS- a research project competition conducted by Cambridge Institute of Technology along with India Netherlands Business Circle (INBCB) and and received Rs.50,000 as prize money. The idea is selected for incubation Rs. 1,00,000/- at Cambrian House of Student Startup (CHOSS) at Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- “Autlife” – Jemima, Kaushik, Keesha, Ooviya mentored by Dr. Anitha Juliette ASP/ECE won the Third prize in SEEDBRAINS- a research project competition event hosted by Cambridge Institute of Technology along with India Netherlands Business Circle (INBCB)received Rs.20,000 as prize money.The idea is selected for incubation at Rs. 1,00,000/- at Cambrian House of Student Startup (CHOSS) at Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Locust Attack Detection and Warder“, shortlisted for AIC-AU Pre-incubation in AIC Incubator.
The department of ECE received a funding of Rs. 93000/-towards the conduction of ATAL sponsored FDP on Machine Intelligence during November 22-26, 2021.
- R&D Grants from NVIDIA Corporation worth USD 4489 for pre-incubation to set up AI Lab under NVIDIA GPU Grants.
- Intel University Grants- FPGA development boards worth USD 9320